6. Mon or Caantí: Drawing is my soul and painting it is making-up my mind. Only this relieves me from the waves of anxiety.
-Artwork by Htoo Myat Hsan
12. Rohingyar Seraak: Portrait of Wai Wai Nu, one of the Top 100 Global Thinkers by Foreign Policy Magazine in 2015 and the recipient of the Hillary Clinton Award from Georgetown University in 2018.
10. Kúcir Qurban Mubarak: Wishing Happy Eid Ul-Adha to all Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world.
-Artwork by Ro Zyan (22 years)
9. Hál Cacc: Arakan was cultivated by our Rohingya ancestors. Agriculture is backbone of our people in Arakan. The fertile soil and hidden natural resources. Today, our Arakan becomes a brand new inferno.
-Digital illustration ...
5. Doloin: Rohingya traditional rice-grinder, invented by Rohingya ancestors in the ancient time in Arakan. Since then it has been widely used across Arakan. Today it is rarely found in Arakan since modern machinery ...